In partnership with Seattle Pacific University, (SPU) we are able to offer graduate credit for some of our online courses. In order to enroll, please visit Seattle Pacific University.
Founded in 1891, Seattle Pacific University is a leading Christian university that equips people to engage the culture and change the world. They are on a quarterly academic calendar.
Upon payment at SPU, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions to complete your enrollment at academy.epoched.com.
SPU’s 5000-level graduate-level courses are designed to meet the needs of teachers, and may be considered to meet elective requirements in some graduate degree programs. Washington state teachers routinely take these courses in order to earn endorsements, be rectified and/or progress on the salary schedule.
Approved courses available for graduate-level credit at SPU can be viewed here:
- EDCT 5569 Teaching without Bias: Exploring How Race Influences Relationships
- EDCT 5570 White, Not Racist, and Guilt Free
- EDCT 5617 Thriving in America as an Ethnically and Racially Conscious Person
- EDCT 5618 Book Study – Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- EDCT 5619 Book Study – The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- EDCT 5676 Culturally Relevant Practices: Connecting with All Kids
- EDCT 5677 Exploring the Intersection Between Implicit/Explicit Bias and Its Societal Implications on Race
- EDCT 5678 Let’s Talk About Race
- EDCT 5679 Addressing & Avoiding Microaggressions: Becoming a Courageous & Compassionate Communicator
- EDCT 5680 Leveraging Privilege and Entitlement: Overcoming Barriers to Access
- EDCT 5681 The Tragedy of Non-ness
- EDCT 5714 The Letters Of Equality (LGBTQ+)
- EDCT 5734 Book Study – The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabbel Wilkerson
- EDCT 5735 Book Study – White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson
- EDCT 5742 Unpacking the Asian Model Minority Myth Through Critical Race Theory