Develop your ability to avoid, recognize, and resolve microaggressions
Explore the world of microaggressions, what they look like, and how they impact us throughout our lives. Most of us feel woefully unprepared to address them. They’re not always racial but they always impact us. We all experience them for many reasons, but most are related to our differences—how we differ from the “norm.”
This enlightening course will give you the skills to identify and effectively address microaggressions when they occur.
You’ll also discover:
- How your implicit biases impact your life
- Conversation starters and techniques to create meaningful dialogue around divisive issues
- Ways to cultivate environments where everyone feels safe and appreciated with compassion and communication
- Why inclusive cultures are built one conversation at a time
Become a more compassionate communicator
Get in touch with your own responses, biases, and practices so you can confront microaggressions. Develop your capacity to challenge them in a compassionate manner.
Take this course if you want to experience:
- Using conversations starters to engage others in a more compassionate and meaningful way around issues that typically divide us
- Focusing on creating a safe work environment by addressing equity issues with effective communication